GARAIA Parque Tecnológico S.Coop
Javier Valls García. President and Chief Executive Officer
There are 67 companies. It is set in a location with one of the largest concentrations of Industry in Europe, where the cooperative model is highly implemented.
Its 6 technology centres 6 (Stirling, Edertek, Ikerlan, Isea, UPTC, MIK) and Mondragón University (MU), acclaimed for its close connection with industry, provide GARAIA with people trained in the skills and knowledge this environment requires. It is a hotbed for the development of top-level expertise in aspects including Advanced Manufacturing,Big Data, New Materials, Health and Sustainability.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Virtual office.
- Incubator space.
- Itinerant office.
- Co-Working Space.
- Offices in adaptable modules from 60 m2
- Technology plots (148,000 m² buildable) in a natural environment.
- Auditorium for 210 people.
- Digital classroom.
- Seminar and meeting rooms (from 10 to 50 people).
- Videoconference room and virtual classroom (up to 2,000 remote receivers).
- Experimental innovation space (Living-lab).Cafeteria-Restaurant.
- Office (For lunch).
Support Services to park entities
- Reception and customer service.
- Inclusion in the directory of companies on the GARAIA website.
- Access to up-to-date information on local, national and international events, training and business opportunities.
- 24/7 access by electronic card.
- Security and surveillance service.
- Free parking.
- Electric car charging point.
- Public transport & Heliport.
- Training and support for entrepreneurs.
- Information about assistance and funding programmes.
- Capital Risk Fund.
- Access to business cooperation networks /Access to national/international Innovation networks.
- Patent management.
- Shopping portal.
- International Antenna.
- Technology development and prototyping workshop.
- Market research studies.
- Viability plans.
- Regional projects.