Parque Tecnológico de la Salud de Granada
Ana Agudo Martínez - Managing Director
The Granada Health Technology Park (PTS) is a space of excellence that brings together the infrastructures and services that are suitable for its general objectives: becoming the first technology site in Spain (teaching, healthcare, research and business) specialized in health and life sciences. At the present time, there are more than 100 companies and institutions located in the PTS employing more than 6,000 people, 46% of whom are working on R+D activities.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Business Innovation Center-BIC Granada: business incubator and accelerator that specializes in biotechnology and health.
- Advanced Multifunctional Center for Simulation and Technological Innovation (CMAT)
- López Neyra” Parasitology and Biomedicine Institute, CSIC.
- Biomedical Research Center (CIBM), University of Granada.
- ROVI Pharmaceutical Laboratories.
- Servilens Fit & Cover.
- Center for Pharmaceutical and Food Development.
- Center for Genomics and Oncological Research (GENyO).
- Institute of Legal Medicine.
- PTS Granada Andalusian Public Foundation.
- Máster Diagnostica I+D.
- Bioregión Building.
- I+D Armilla Building.
- Bussines Centre.
- PTSalud Centre.
- University of Granada (F. Health Science, F. Medicine and General Services Building).
- Healthy Exercise University Joint Institute.
- Campus Sport Club.
- University Hospital.
- Cube of ideas.
- Medical Center.
Support Services to park entities
- R&D Services: Microscopy, Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics, Genomics, Animal Experimentation, Bioanalysis, Radioactive Unit, Crystallization, Food Analysis, Drug Discovery.
- Business Services: Entrepreneurship, Incubation Services, Business Development.
- Innovation and Technology Services: R&D Financing, Technology Transfer, Industrial Property, Technological Surveillance, Communication and Dissemination services, Networking Activities and Partnership Building.
- General Services: Security, Restaurants, Hotels, Healthcare Services, Business Associations, Sports Facilities, Public Transport, Electrical Substation.