Felipe Romera. Manager
Málaga TechPark has more than 624 companies and around 22,238 workers in 2021. It is located in a strategic location, 12 km from Malaga airport, 7 km from the University and 13 km from the centre of Malaga, an ideal place to work in a high quality environment. World leaders in ICT have chosen Málaga TechPark to locate their headquarters and R&D centres, with more than 65 international firms currently based here.
The University of Malaga (UMA) and Malaga TechPark have a close collaborative relationship, promoting research and development from within the university as well as entrepreneurship and attracting talent to companies.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Offices and warehouses for purchase or rent.
- Business incubators.
- Training and Incubation Centre.
- The Green Lemon.
- Business Development Support Centre.
- BIC Euronova.
- The Green Ray Building: by PTA-UMA.
- Bioinnovation Building of the UMA.
- OTRI Building of the UMA.
- Andalusian Centre for Nanomedicine and Biotechnology (BIONAND).
- Centre for Railway Technologies (CTF).
- Water Technology Centre (Cetaqua).
- DEKRA test areas for connected vehicles.
- R&D Laboratory for testing 5G solutions and Vehicle Technologies.
- Supercomputing and Bioinnovation Centre of the UMA.
- Andalusian Institute of Advanced Automatics and Robotics (IA3R).
- Innova IRV Foundation.
Support Services to park entities
- PTA-University of Malaga Services Catalogue.
- Digital Innovation Hub (DIH).
- Coordination of working groups in Disruptive Technologies.
- Development of digital skills together with the University.
- Networking, organisation of B2B business meetings.
- Business incubation and project acceleration.
- Support for access to funding.
- Search for partners for R&D projects.
- Boosting business internationalisation.
- Press Agency.
- Access control and security. Video surveillance.
- Public transport (bus line).
- Digital Eye Observatory.