Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Castilla-La Mancha
Park: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Castilla-La Mancha
Member type: Full member
Address: Centro de Emprendedores. Paseo de la Innovación, 1.02006, Albacete / Edificio Nuevas Empresas. Avda. Buendía, 11. 19005 Guadalajara
Autonomous community: Castilla - La Mancha
Agustín Moreno Campayo - Director
Nowadays it has 57 companies inside and about 1000 employees. Castilla-La Mancha science and technology park raise a park type capable to lead processes and innovation efforts that allow companies, research and technical development centres in collaboration with the two Universities located in Castilla-La Mancha (Castilla-La Mancha University and Alcalá University) to build a new economic landscape that encourages the productive sector renewal in Castilla-La Mancha. This will permit to face successfully the new knowledge society challenges.
Park is provided with several technology centers focused on different PCTCLM interest areas among which are:
- Information and communication technologies.
- Agrotechnology, biotechnology and biohealth.
- Aeronautical and aerospace.
- Renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Engineering, automatic and robotic.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Renewable Energies Institute (IER) UCLM Associated.
- Industrial Development Institute (IDI).
- Albacete IT Research Institute (I3A) UCLM Associated.
- Biomedical Research Regional Centre (CRIB). UCLM Associated.
- Castilla-La Mancha Technological Support Centre (BILIB).
- Castilla-La Mancha Neutron Monitor (CaLMa).
- Park installations are provided with meeting rooms, security and video surveillance services. It has offices and laboratories from 10 to 100 m2 customizable to different clients needs.
- Entrepreneurs Centre.
- Research and Development Centre.
- Industrial Development Institute Building.
- Business Incubator in Guadalajara.
Support Services to park entities
- Meeting rooms with videoconference system.
- Fibre and WIFI Network access.
- The close relationship between Park and Regional Universities (UAH and CLM University) provides technology transfer and collaboration with research university departments.
- Coworking.Virtual installation service.