Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
Park: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
Member type: Full member
Address: Isabel Torres, 1, 1ª planta. Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria. 39011 Santander
Autonomous community: Cantabria
Phone: 942 290 003
Fax: 942 29 00 03
Raúl Huerta - Director
The park has 70 companies and more than 4,400 workers. The mission of PCTCAN is to create a highquality scientific and technological environment to attract and develop companies and technology-based institutions that promote R & D & I activities and projects, favouring the interrelation between them and transforming the Cantabrian business sector towards generation of value.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Plots available.
- Offices from 20 m2.
- Business incubator.Business and startup accelerator.
- Technology transfer network.Obtaining aid for R&D&I projects.
- Meeting rooms.
- Event management.
- Advanced communication networks.
- Urban transport service.
- Cafeteria and restaurant service.
- Childcare service.Sports facilities.
- Financial institutions.Underground and surface car park (3,016 spaces).
- Global maintenance of the park.
Support Services to park entities
- Promote and encourage local and regional research, development and innovation (R+D+i) through technology transfer.
- Facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology from universities and public research centres, enabling the coordination of companies and institutions, promoting knowledge, innovation, new ideas and the development of the productive fabric (professional opportunities for university students and job creation).
- Act in collaboration with other agents, as promoters and incentives for technology-related companies. To contribute, together with other agents, to the creation of innovative technology-based companies and their competitiveness through their location in the park.
- To provide high quality space and facilities for companies and to establish technological services and training structures that give added value to companies and institutions.