Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
Park: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
Member type: Full member
Address: Isabel Torres, 1, 1ª planta. Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria. 39011 Santander
Autonomous community: Cantabria
Phone: 942 290 003
Fax: 942 29 00 03
Raúl Huerta - Director
The park has 68 companies and more than 3,500 workers. The mission of PCTCAN is to create a highquality scientific and technological environment to attract and develop companies and technology-based institutions that promote R & D & I activities and projects, favouring the interrelation between them and transforming the Cantabrian business sector towards generation of value.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Plots available.
- Business incubator.
- Business and startup accelerator.
- Advanced communication networks.
- Underground and surface parking.
- Urban transport services.
- Meeting rooms.
- Cafe and restaurant service.
- Nursery Service.
- Sports facilities.
- Financial institutions.
- Aid to R&D&i projects.
- Technology transfer network.
- Event management.
- Overall fleet maintenance.
Support Services to park entities
- Facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology from universities and public research centres, which allow the coordiation of companies and institutions, promoting knowledge, innovation, new ideas and the development of the productive fabric (Career opportunities for university students and creation of Job positions).
- Acting, in collaboration with other agents, as promoters and motivation for companies related to technology.
- Contribute together with other agents, to the creation of innovative companies with a technological base and their competitiveness through their location in the park.
- Provide space and facilities of great quality to companies, and establish structures of technological services and training that add value to companies and institutions.