Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja
Park: Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja
Member type: Full member
Address: C/ Isaac Newton, s/n. Pabellón Unión Europea. 41092 Sevilla
Autonomous community: Andalucía
Fax: +34 671 59 28 47
Luis Pérez Díaz - Director
PCT Cartuja is the great scientific and technological district of Seville. It is an emblematic site, the first example of the reuse of a Universal Exhibition in the form of a science and technology park.
It is home to 556 companies and entities that have a common denominator: innovation.
The commitment to a productive model based on R&D&I results in a joint economic activity of 3,449 million euros, equivalent to 8.6% of the GDP of the province of Seville and 2.02% of the GDP of Andalusia. PCT Cartuja generates 25,868 direct jobs and has more than 220 research groups.
Its success, its motto: innovate, cooperate, grow.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Business and scientific area. Technology and advanced services companies, research centres, business schools and public entities that support innovation, as well as business associations, form this area which constitutes the core of STP Cartuja.
- University area. The activity of STP Cartuja is closely linked to the School of Engineering of the University of Seville. In addition to this centre, the Park hosts the Faculty of Communication of the US, as well as private university schools (CEADE, San Isidoro, ESIC and EOI) and the International University of Andalusia (UNIA).
- Cultural area. There is a wide range of cultural centers distributed throughout the STP Cartuja, headed by the Andalusian Centre for Contemporary Art (CAAC), The Navigation Pavilion, CaixaForum, theatres and auditoriums.
- Sport and leisure area. The Cartuja Stadium, the Rowing and Canoeing High Performance Centre, the Alamillo Park and Isla Mágica are located next to the STP Cartuja.
- STP Cartuja has an additional competitive advantage as it is an urban park, located just a few minutes from the city centre and well connected to the airport and the AVE high-speed train station. An attractive space for developing innovative and global projects.
Support Services to park entities
- B2B networking.
- Technology transfer.
- R&D&I funding.
- On demand training.
- Incubation for startups certified by EBN.
- Assessment for Digital Transformation.