Parque Balear de Innovación Tecnológica (ParcBit)
Park: Parque Balear de Innovación Tecnológica (ParcBit)
Member type: Full member
Address: Centre Empresarial Son Espanyol C/ Laura Bassi 07121 Fundació Bit, Palma de Mallorca
Province: Islas Baleares
Autonomous community: Islas Baleares
Phone: +34 971 176 060
Fax: 971 439 780
Antoni Roig Cuart - Manager
The ParcBit, (Balearic Park of Innovation and Technology) is a business park in Majorca (Balearic Islands) that hosts companies working in technological and scientific fields, and where a knowledge-based economy is fostered. Since 2016, the ParcBit has enlarged its territorial coverage in Menorca with the CentreBit. ParcBit and CentreBit are two spaces with a close relationship, promoting the Balearic Islands technological boost.
Infraestructures and Spaces
- Triple security system for communications (Diversification).
- Fibre Optic Network.
- District heating and cooling.
- WIFI – High speed internet.
- Auditorium (140 persons).
- Videoconference Room, Training room, Press room.
- Bars area.
- Collective Canteen.
- Recreational areas.
- Public Showers.
- 24 hour Security and Maintenance.
- 2,523 m2 for business incubation.
- Free Parking.
- Sports facilities.
- Electric cars charging
- Large landscaped areas, and restricted transit areas in favor of pedestrians.
Support Services to park entities
- Information. Information on support services for R&D&i, internationalisation, and communication and dissemination of business projects.
- Support for R&D&I.
- R&D&I projects. We help in the structuring of projects and in the search for funding and partners.
- Innovation management. We prepare diagnoses on innovation for companies and establish an action plan for the incorporation of innovation.
- Knowledge transfer. We offer advice on issues related to the management of intellectual property rights, and we organise and participate in business meetings.
- Internationalisation. We stimulate companies for their cooperation, the commercialisation of products and services and the transfer of technology with companies in the European Union and other countries.
- Communication. We assist companies in press coverage and help to arrange interviews and reports for local and national media.
- Company Hosting/Softlanding. Access to the regional ecosystem to explore collaboration opportunities; specialised consultancy; support in locating premises and technological infrastructures; and logistical advice.