Parc de Recerca UAB
Park: Parc de Recerca UAB
Member type: Full member
Address: Edificio Eureka. Campus de la UAB. 08193 Bellaterra. Cerdanyola del Vallès
Autonomous community: Cataluña
Rosa María Sebastián - General Manager
The UAB Research Park is located on the Campus of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), a privileged environment for the empowerment of research with a high scientific and technological level. The mission of the park is to facilitate and promote the transfer of knowledge generated by the research groups, as well as their R&D capabilities to help the innovation needs of the economic and social environment.
The Eureka building of the UAB Research Park houses 25 innovative companies from different sectors (biotechnology and health, information and communication technologies, environment, materials science and agrifood and animal health). In addition, the park has a network of 100 companies, formed by spin-off companies and companies that carry out collaborative research projects with the university or other research centers.
Infraestructures and Spaces
The UAB Research Park has incubation spaces for start-ups as well as for established companies. Multipurpose spaces are tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs at different stages of growth:
- Offices and laboratories.
- Micro-incubator spaces.
Support Services to park entities
- Support for entrepreneurship and business creation.
- Consolidation and business growth.
- Detection of technological and innovation needs.
- Management of innovation projects.
- Search for funding for innovation projects.
- Scientific and Technical services.
- Training Programs in innovation and business management.
- Communication and promotion.