Parc Científic de la Universitat de València
Park: Parc Científic de la Universitat de València
Member type: Full member
Address: Calle Catedrático Agustín Escardino, 9 46980 – Paterna (Valencia) Edifici Beatriu Civera (Quinta planta) Calle Serpis, 29, 46022 Valencia
Autonomous community: Comunidad Valenciana
Phone: 963 544 758
Fax: 963 543 829
Pedro Carrasco Sorlí - Manager
Biotechnology, Medicine and Health; Information and Communication Technologies; Energy and Environment; Advanced Services; and Industrial, Materials and Nanotechnology are the five areas of work that bring together the majority of the more than 1,500 professionals working in this scientific-academic and business space, most of them with Ph.D and Master Degrees.
Infraestructures and Spaces
The PCUV currently has 13 buildings and infrastructures: 9 for Research Institutes and Singular Centers and 5 for business use (a business incubator and four corporate housing buildings with offices, desks and laboratories, as well as common use rooms):
- Offices and laboratories from 15 m2.
- 3 business incubators (“semilleros”).
- 1 nursery.
- Institute of Materials Science (ICMUV).
- Institute of Robotics and Information Technology (IRTIC).
- Cavanilles Institute for Biodiversity and Evolutive Biology (ICBiBE).
- Institute of Molecular Science (ICMol).
- Institute of Particle Physics (IFIC)–UV/CSIC.
- Institute for Integrative Systems Biology (I²SysBio) –UV/CSIC.
- Institute of Agrochemistry and Food
- Technology (IATA) –CSIC.
- Astronomical Observatory of University of Valencia (OA).
- Image Processing Laboratory (LPI).
Support Services to park entities
- Central Support Service for Experimental Research.
- Spanish Type Culture Collection.
- TIRANT supercomputer.
- 24-hour access (365 days per year).
- Parking and access by public transport (tram and bus).
- Corporate signage. Mail and courier distribution.
- Maintenance, cleaning and gardening.
- Hot/cold air conditioning.
- Cafeteria-restaurant, canteen and vending.