Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Tenerife (PCTT)
Park: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Tenerife (PCTT)
Member type: Full member
Address: Vía Interior Dársena Pesquera nº24 38120 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Province: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Autonomous community: Islas Canarias
Phone: 822 028 587
Raquel Lucía Pérez - Chief Executive Officer
The Science and Technology Park of Tenerife is constituted as a public company,, dependent on the Island Council ‘Cabildo’ of Tenerife. Offering unique conditions for innovative companies, it invests in people, projects and infrastructures and channels I+D+i and entrepreneurship, to favour improvements in business competitiveness and cooperation. It is also engaged in training the youth of the island technologically, generating qualified employment and promoting the transfer of knowledge.
Infraestructures and Spaces
The Science and Technology Park of Tenerife is distributed over a total of 600,000 m², comprised of 6 separate complexes. Three of them are already in operation and make up a total area of more than 4,000 m2, available to startups, entrepreneurs and self-employed freelancers (business incubators and co-working). These facilities are:
Innovaparq ULL: business incubator opened in 2011.
Enclave Innovaparq Dársena: houses the following spaces inaugurated in 2016:
- TfCoworkIN: Coworking.
- INfactory: business incubator.
Cuevas Blancas enclave: headquarters building available in 2022.
Las Mantecas enclave: houses two technology centres: NanoTEC and IACtec.
Support Services to park entities
- Training programmes to fulfil profiles in demand by corporations.
- CV database and specialized profiles search.
- Support services to park entites I+D+i.
- Contact between companies and research groups at the University of La Laguna (ULL) for specific R & D requests.
- R&D Infrastructure: ‘SEGAI’ Laboratories and Teide HPC Supercomputer.
- Advice to benefit from the Canary Islands Economic and Tax Regime with a tax rate of 4% on corporate taxGrants and other assistance for the recruitment of Young Talent.
- Assistance for setting up a base in Tenerife, contact management and facilitation.
- Visibility + local networking.
- Comprehensive maintenance and cleaning service.