|Paco Sensat. Director de Inversiones y Proyectos.
|Date of constitution:
|Technical information and/or Services:
|• Total surface area: 50 Has.
• Surface area suitable for construction: 1,000,000 m2
• Parks: YES
>> GENERAL SERVICES:
- Public transport (bus and metro) – under construction -
- State of the art telecommunications services
- Offices for rental and corporate buildings
- UB University campus
- Auditorium, rooms, classrooms, exhibition centre, Restaurant, cafeteria
- Outdoor security, outside fire prevention network, electric power line connections for vehicles.
- Cleaning, waste collection and recycling.
>> SPECIFIC SERVICES:
- Supplies (electricity, gas, water), IT, Wi-Fi, cleaning of the facades, preventative maintenance of gates and ramps, maintenance of construction, solar panel maintenance.
- Heating, air conditioning.
- Basic maintenance of indoor facilities, fire prevention maintenance, treatment of residual water, extra or extraordinary waste collections, industrial energy supplies, indoor security, information services, health and safety measures, company medical service, private medical insurance coverage, central electricity contract.
Basic maintenance of indoor facilities, extra waste collections, indoor security, industrial energy supplies, special laboratory gases, information services, health and safety measures, company medical service, private medical insurance coverage, indoor cleaning.
>> ZONA FRANCA SERVICES:
Warehouse infrastructures for goods not subject to import rights, interior encumbrances, or commercial policy measures. No time limit on remaining in the Zona Franca.
>> COMMUNAL R&D SUPPORT SERVICES:
The provision of communal support services for research, the creation of new technology companies, the dissemination of science and the transfer of technology and knowledge is foreseen.
>> MAIN SECTORS:
Production and industrial activities that make it possible to transform and reconvert products and technologies are welcomed with scientific ability and an entrepreneurial spirit to transfer knowledge.
Not excluding other opportunities, the food, technology and cultural sectors are taken as a starting point.